Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last round of photos

Two best pairs o' boots Vienna never seen!

Clark & Pierre, Operahouse. Bizarrely, the Europeans have high culture as well, though theirs doesn't come with a Lone Star beer.

Rockin' out with Severine!

Clark "Ansel Adams" Smith

Here I am busily explaining how the world works to some non-Americans. It's a tough job, but that's why God made me a Texan.

Meghan & I. It's really unfair how good-looking God made the Irish.

Briana & I with Salzburg in the background. Probably the prettiest city in the world after Austin.

Yes, some jackass spray painted this onto the side of the castle in Salzburg.

Team Clark, aka, Team Paris 2.


So our Team MVP, Yuhong, took photos of every meal she ate in Europe. This is a pretty typical Viennese dinner--sauerkraut on the left, beef cutlets in the middle, and sliced potato dumplings on the right. And yes, Yuhong at the whole thing!


No comments: